Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Worried....

It's now 9:23 pm and I've only had 3 hours of sleep since 6am yesterday when I got up for work. After 8+ hours of work, I came home, collected my stuff, got the dog ready, drove 30 mins, dropped off the dog at a friend's house, went to the store to get a gift, went to a going away dinner (argh, dinners), drank too much, went to bed at 1am, got up at 4am, served aboard the USS Missouri (awesome stuff), got cleaned up, met with my mentor, picked up the dog, went to the pet store, then finally drove the 30+ minutes back home. Ohhhhh, I'm exhausted.
After last night's dinner (my friend is like the greatest cook ever), drinking, and then having a hotdog on the ship, I'm so scared about what the scale is going to read tomorrow morning. Not to mention, considering how my legs and feet feel right now after standing for like 10 hours straight, I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Hmmm, now it's 9:33 and the puppy and I are going to pass out. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment