Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stressed and Busy

Uh, these last two days have been rough- and it's just the beginning of what's gonna be a VERY difficult week!
These last two days I've been filling in for the other person in my office as well as doing my own job. Luckily, the work load wasn't too busy- but just being the only person in the office and dealing with everything by myself made for some very long days.
By the time I get home every night, I'm so tired and my back is killing me- so I just want to lay down - but I can't because I'm moving on Friday and have so much stuff to pack.
Tonight I came home, rested my back, then got the kitchen all set aside to go to be packed. At least that's one thing finished.
Tomorrow at work I start a 3 day class - so I'll be doing normal work in the morning and then in class until 4:30 pm everyday. Friday is going to be nuts though! I'll have my car packed on Thursday night, then I go to the housing office first thing Friday morning to get the keys and sign the last part of the lease, run over to the new house, empty my car into the garage, go to work, go to class, then back up to my old house to get another car load and my dog- then to the new house to start prepping to paint all Saturday.
Ugh. All of my stuff has to be finished being moved by Sunday, so it's gonna be a very fast week.
I do have good news though - which is also stressing me out. We'll be able to find out next week if we got pregnant this month or not. (fingers crossed, but I don't think so)

Love ya girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment