Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another week starts tomorrow....

Well, another weekend is done and tomorrow is Monday morning. I'm looking forward to another week- work makes it easy to "forget to eat" and the chow hall isn't exactly all that appealing. Plus, (excitingly!) I went to Costco today and bought a huge thing of chicken noodle soup and a whole case of chicken broth. My plan for this week is to only keep down those two items- anything else I eat will need to go. I've seen from friends who were sick that doctors will have them (at least) eat chicken broth, because it's a clear liquid, goes through the system faster, and the sodium is a good electrolyte to keep energy up. Best of all? There's only 20 calories per can! To make things a little easier, the week I talked my husband into a weight-loss challenge. The challenge is this- whoever looses the most weight this week wins! The loser has to do all the driving where ever we go next weekend (something neither of us want to do). Of course, he doesn't know about my alternative eating habits, but that would just cause more issues than anything else.
Anyone else want to get in on it? This morning I was still 178, so we'll see how much I can drop in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment