Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little Doc-ta and a little Par-tay

Ohhh, what a weekend! It was so short, and yet I feel like last Friday was a month ago! I got so much done, planning stuff out for my big move this week (picking up the keys on Friday!!), getting through a great doc's appt that I've been waiting for forever, finished my homework (and learned something, hehe), and even made it out to two friend's houses for get togethers. Whew, no wonder I'm tired.
So- the doc's appt was for my back. I finally got into see my regular doctor, who's normally totally impossible to get an appt with. He was great- I love the fact that he'll take his time during our appts and really listen to everything I need to talk about- especially since I only get to see him every so often and usually bring a list of things to discuss.
One of my favorite moments this weekend though, happened tonight. A friend of mine had a party to celebrate being done with a crappy thing (too long of story to tell). He's the only person in the world who knows about my mia, which he found out about after I got totally drunk one night and ended up spilling all of my secrets to. Well, tonight at the party, he pulled me aside and told me that if I needed to purge (it was a bbq) that I could go upstairs to the master bathroom and have plenty of privacy. It just seemed so sweet to me that he would kinda look out for me - and the fact that I have a friend who's supportive of my ed is really touching.
Well, I think it's time to go to bed. Have a wonderful day my lovilies!

No comments:

Post a Comment