Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Well, I figured out why I'm not losing weight. I was only down a few tenths of a pound this morning- then my monthly friend came to visit. I've been so tired and have hurt so bad all day that it really sucked. All I wanted to do was come home, spend time with my hubby and relax. Sounds easy, right?
Not exactly. I talked to him at 3pm. It's now 8:30 and he's just on his way. I asked him to bring some food over (cause I'm always dying for nutrients on my first day, and I consider it a freebie). So he says that he'll bring pepperoni pizza. Apparently after almost 6 years together he hasn't figured out that I don't like pepperoni. Awesome.
Do you ever feel like you're the only one that is considerate of other people? I know I do. It was just like at Christmas. I had family visiting- so I made sure that they (all 3 of them), plus my husband, plus even the dog had a nice stocking full of little gifts. No one thought to put anything in mine. Thanks guys.
I know that it's just a period pity party, but if there was ever a place I could rant, it's here. I hate feeling fat, and I hate feeling uncared for- and right now I'm feeling both.
Here's hoping to a better night.

No comments:

Post a Comment