Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It has begun!

This morning I was 178, so I'm happy that the numbers have started going down. Yesterday was a great day- I'm getting ready to move so my husband and I went to pick out paint colors and other things. We decided to go get some yummy food at California Pizza kitchen, then walked around the mall, and went to see a movie. We saw Sherlock Holmes, not to bad. The popcorn was the best!
All in all, only about a 10th of what I ate was able to have any affect on my body- so I'm saying that was the 2-3ish lb drop. I'm looking forward to seeing it go below 170 now!
So, one of the things that's great to help you stay motivated is to remind yourself why you want/need to lose the weight, right? I've got plenty of reasons! Firstly, while the rest of the world is all cuddled up in sweaters and jackets, I live in Hawaii- land of bikinis. Enough said. Secondly, my mother is coming to visit next month- my mother the size 6 who doesn't approve of any extra weight on her children and will be the first to tell me. Lastly (and, yes, I know that this is a Catch-22), my husband and I have decided to stop "being careful" and let a baby happen if God decides that it's time. I DO NOT want to be a fat prego lady!
Anyway, I've got cheese sticks waiting for me! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment