Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grooving on the Elliptical

Woohoo, for the second day in a row I made it to the gym. I had a bunch of new music on my iPod- everything from Lady Gaga to Miley Cyrus- and was totally dancing while I did some cardio on the elliptical. What's even better? -All I've kept in my system today is a cup of coffee and a bagel. Oh, and I've got some good old Prince on my iPod now for my next gym day.
This morning, my weight was still the same- but I have good feeling about tomorrow. Plus, I got some vitamins today- so that'll start then too.
So- all in all- it's been a good day. Thank goodness too, I needed a good day after last week. On a not-so-great note- I realized that my mom will be here in less than a month. She's coming to visit for about a week. Here's the thing. I love my mom, but she's ana (secretly, but not so secretly, if you know what I mean) and it's really hard to be around her sometimes. Anything I eat is criticized. Of course, she doesn't really know (or rather chooses to forget) that I purge if I eat a lot. It's not even an issue of weight- just food. My poor husband hates it when she's around food. It's always something. No wonder my sister and I both have EDs (again, that no one talks about).
Anyway, here's to losing more weight, showing up my mom when she gets here, and rocking out to some Prince! Purple rain......

No comments:

Post a Comment