Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

VOGging it up

Unfortunately, this day did not start off well at all. While many busy cities around the world have SMOG, we on this island have VOG- or volcanic ash that makes it's way from the erupting Mauna Loa volcano and floats it's way over to my house and window. I hate it! I was up early with a headache, then got up and weighed myself to find that I'd only dropped .8 lbs after my first day of my liquid diet. Lame!
I finally got into work a few hours late, and that wasn't too bad. I was happy to get a lot of things done and I did really good with not being tempted by food (even though the brownies at the coffee shop looked amazing!).
Another nice part of today was being able to be open and talk to one of my friends about my ED. I keep my ED very secret, but somehow told him about it one night when we were wasted. He's got his own secret that I keep, so I know he understands the need to be able to talk to someone. It was just nice, ya know?
Well, here's hoping that tomorrow's scale is a little better than today's. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment