Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connecting to the world from my bedroom

Oh, it's been a long day. I went into work early this morning to get some work done, but by noon my back wasn't having it! After a really crappy morning of having my coffee made wrong and not being able to get the doctor at work to see me (after waiting for 45 mins!!!) I made the decision to basically say "screw you Navy medical" - and went over to the clinic on the army base next door. It was such a good decision! Within 45 mins (remember, that's equal to how long I waited w/o being seen at my work) they had seen me, given me a shot of torridol, and sent me home to relax. Also, they officially said I have sciatica- an official diagnosis that I've been waiting for for a while.
Well, so I got home to lay down and my PAO girls came to the rescue so I wouldn't be bored. Between chat, getting connected on Skype, and setting up my formspring account (http://www.formspring.me/SmallerSide), I had a great day. While formspring is definitely a little childish- it's fun if anything! Hehe.
On a downside, I was a little bummed with the hubby. I thought for sure that he'd come and take care of me. Even more upsetting is that we're trying to get pregnant right now, and with my back like this and with him not here- that's certainly not happening.

But- I do have good news- I'm down another pound! Oh, and I put my weight-loss goals on the side here if you guys want to check it out. Yes, I know my BMI is higher than pretty much anyone and everyone else- but whatever- at least it's going down.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment