Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Friends found!

Another Monday has come and gone. I did great at work and only had liquids all day. Now I'm home and I totally ate too much- 2 cheeseburgers with avocado and mayo, and an apple with peanut butter. Granted, I got rid of all of it, but the peanut butter is killing my throat right now. It's like, I know peanut butter isn't easy to purge, but it just tastes so good so it's like I forget. Argh. So- tomorrow it's back to liquids. I'm going to beat my husband at our challenge for sure this week! Not to mention- I'm gonna look great when my mom comes!
On a great side note, i finally found a forum- a REAL forum- no fakers, no wannas, just us real ED girls. It feels great to be able to talk to others- not to mention it's great to not be the only one talking and I can just listen for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment