Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Monday, January 11, 2010

1 Week = 3 Pounds

Another week has come and gone- good, bad, fun, tiring, and all of the other possible emotions. As far as weight loss goes, I only got down 3 lbs- lame. Hubby lost 7- dang I hate men and weight loss.
As he and I talk more and more about getting pregnant, I'm more and more excited and terrified all at the same time. While I'm really excited about being a mommy and getting to decorate a nursery- I'm terrified of gaining weight and being huge- again. My goal is to actually lose weight (fat) while I'm pregnant. That way, the only weight I gain will be baby-related.
Anyway, since last week's chicken broth thing didn't work nearly as well as any strickly-mia diets I've been on, I'm done with it. Mia has always been there for me, always made me the way I want to be, and has never failed me. It just proves that I need to return to what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment