Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Monday, March 29, 2010

An A in Math?

The funniest joke I've heard in a long time? The fact that I passed my math class, and got an A at that. Who'da thunk it!?!
So, other than that I'm sorry for being MIA for so long- the sad truth though is that I really just don't have much to talk about. I've been going to work and then just coming straight home to lay down (on my back again...)and rest my aching back. On a good note, I've really been doing well with my food intake (/outtake :) )I've been marking my weight down every morning onto my calendar and I'm happy to say that every day it's been down a little. Of course, it's only a very little, but I'll take what I can get- usually like 4/10ths of a lb.
Anyway, sorry this is so lame, but really that's all I've got going on. Send me some ideas for more thinspo! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment