Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Monday, March 8, 2010

For the record....

yes, we lost the baby, but it didn't have to do with my ED. I know there are people who are going to read this blog and think "how can she be surprised when she's doing that to her body". For the record, as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was worried about the weight gain, but shortly after I realized that a healthy baby was more important to me than my weight. I could always lose it after. During the weeks that I knew I was pregnant, I ate perfectly healthy; fruits, veggies, lots of water, and light exercise.
So, if you're of the impression that I did this to myself and my family- Screw You! If you knew anything about me, you'd know that my love of children will always outweigh my self-esteem and body image issues.

2 comments:

  1. Smaller i don't know you that well but i know how much you really wanted this and how much children mean to you. No one should be blaming you for anything, things happen. Because of hormones some women in the first 8-12 weeks get so nauseous they can't eat, this usually doesn't effect the outcome. Those people don't know you for the person you are. They are ignorant for blaming you in the first place it's just so rude. It's just something you don't do to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you! No loving mother would do that to her child so I believe you. I wish you the best for the future.
    Mia
    http://anamiaandthestruggle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete