Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

La De Da

Well, I'm happy to report that life is still at least going okay since my last post. I'm not saying that everything has been hunky-dory, but it hasn't been horrible.
Saturday, I finished my ten week math class and took my final. I was happy to find that my final exam was only 20 questions, and they were all multiple choice! Who ever gets a multiple choice test in math? It was great. Another good thing was that I was able to get through the test - because my back probably wouldn't have lasted for the 50+ question I was expecting.
Immediately after the test, I went home and my hubby took me straight to the ER (just as I had "scheduled" it for the day). After a few hours, they finally got around to giving me some dilotin (sp?) which according to the nurse is something like 10x stronger than morphine. After that, I wasn't feeling much of anything, let alone pain shooting down my legs :)
Okay, so last little bit of cool news, I've been going to this one college for a while just because they have a really easy-going online school. I was planning on transferring this fall to another school for nursing- but now, it turns out that the school I've been going to will be opening their nursing program this fall. Perfect timing!
So, last but not least- today. My back was just as bad as the day I threw it out, so that just kinda sucks. What'cha gonna do though right?

No comments:

Post a Comment