Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Normalicity

For the first time in weeks, I'm feeling like my life is coming back to a state of normal. The pain of the miscarriage is passing and I'm starting to give in to future hopes of children again. Our new puppy is bringing joy to our family the same way that her sister did before her, and work is something I look forward to everyday. In fact, at work, I've been receivng more and more praise lately and it means a lot to me to feel like I can at least be the best at something, even if it is just work.
I also haven't weighted myself in like a week, but i'm pretty sure that I haven't gained. Nothing is fitting any differently. At first it was really hard for me not to run into the scale, but as a few days passed I realized I was becoming more and more relaxed. Hehe, funny part of that is that I can't wait to go back on the scale tomorrow morning (my timeline that i had given myself). In fact, i've got a new plan..hehe...evil grin. I bought a calendar- a cute one with shoes on it. I've got it hung up on the wall in the storage closet right above my scaled. Every day I'll be writing my weight on the calendar, that way I can see how my weight will fluctuate throughout the week and month. Oh, and I'll have my thinspo hidden in a box in the closet too!
Oh, for once I feel like my life is moving forward in a good way. I really hope this feeling lasts, at least throughout the week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you are feeling positive. The calender you brought sounds great!!!
    Take it easy xxx

    ReplyDelete