Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Finding Myself

Usually I feel like I'm living two different lives- but lately, I feel like I've been living like 4 of them. Obviously, there's the weight-obsessed/ where can I find a bathroom life that only people who know me as "Smaller" can either know about or understand. Then there's the workaholic - where at work I'm known as the super-organized super-all together person who has everything under control at all times. Then, at home, when it's just me and the hubby, I'm the lazy watch-tv girl. At home, when we have friends over, I'm the Martha Stewart of the bunch. Oh, and lets not forget the golden granddaughter, successful daughter, straight-A student, ect ect. I feel like the all the different personalities I've created for myself are not crushing me.
I really think that's one of the reasons I haven't been on here as much lately, it's just another person that I sometimes don't have time to be.
Today, I woke up and I just knew I couldn't get through work today. Long story short, I called in sick so that I could just sit back and relax. The problem is, when you play all of these different roles- I'm not sure who I am when I'm by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment