Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pissed and in Pain

Yesterday, I had a little procedure done at the hospital. They gave me two cortizone injections into my spine - for which, in turn, they gave me two days off of work to relax and let the medication work it's job. My husband seems to have had other things in mind.
Although I had repeatedly told him how much I was looking forward to finally being able to sleep in this morning (I had school and work over the weekenend), it didn't seem to matter much. When I asked him to take the dogs out this morning for me, he made it very clear that he didn't have the time and that I was going to have to get up and do it myself - also knowing that I'm one of those people that once I get up, there's no way I'll ever get back to sleep. So, I took them out- and then (since he was running so late), he found the time to yell at me for being lazy and not getting the house cleaned or the laundry done fast enough - although I'm sure he meant "for not cleaning and doing the laundry in the 3 minutes a day that your back isn't in excruciating pain". Whatever.
So, I've done a few loads of laundry, re-organized the pantry, cleaned our bedroom, ect- a short list, but you have to understand that I was without power for 3 hours and couldn't vaccuum and stuff. Hope this pleases his majesty.

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope your back is feeling better. My dad acts the same way to my entire family and my mom. Hope the situation gets better for you with that. Don't over do yourself with working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry hun :( I hope your back feels better soon!!! And my dad is the same..also acting like my problems are no big deal. It's so frustrating!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete