Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm gonna be a Mommy!

Oh, it's been a crazy weekend! I've been feeling super tired lately and so on Friday I decided to go over to medical and have a blood test done. Sure enough, it was positive- I'm pregnant! Yippie! I went to the store and bought some baby socks, then took them home and told my husband I had gotten something- he was so stunned and happy!
Last night I was so exhausted that I went to bed at like 6pm, so I was up at like 6:30 this morning and I was like "eww, we can go to the garage sales!". So, I got up, showered, and got ready to go.....until I heard the sirens outside. It turns out that we were under a tsunami warning almost all day- until about 1:30pm. Luckily though, everything was fine. There were certainly some waves, but nothing huge or crazy.
So, now I'm off to bed again! Oh, man I'm exhausted. Oh, by the way- I'm 3 weeks, 1 day along- so my due date is November 10th. At least now when I purge after I eat no one wonders anything- they just think that it's pregnancy sickness- hehe.
My goal is to only gain 10-15lbs during these coming nine months. In fact, I'd love to loose weight, but I know that's not healthy. The way I see it is that I've got fat to lose, so why can't I just "trade" the weight (lose fat, gain baby) and end up being even? That could work, right? I am certainly going to keep working on my arms and back though- the last thing I want to do is be a fat pregnant woman- you know the ones that people can't tell if they're having a baby or if they're just that big?
Alright, we'll it's time for me to pass out- I can barely keep my eyes open!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    But you do will probably need to eat right, for the babies sake..

    Love Battle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific smaller that';s just great, i'm so happy for you.
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! i know you wanted this. i'm happy for you. just promise to eat right for the kid! i had the same issues when i was preggers, but i made sure to go to a nutritionist and counselor while preggers. you can lose the baby if not taking care of yourself. be so careful. try not to purge while preggers. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK! many blessings!

    ReplyDelete