Disclaimer

This is a Pro Mia site. This site was not intended to "teach" anyone how to use Bulimic or Anorexic tendencies to lose weight. This site may contain information, tips, or other items that if used could be dangerous to your health. Bulimia is a mental illness and should be recognized as such.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Lot Going On

This weekend has been rough. My back is still hurting, but thankfully not as bad as earlier this week. Our house is VERY SLOWLY coming together, but there's still so much that needs to be done.
More than anything I'm just angry- at the world, with myself, at everything. I'm pissed that I wasn't able to get this house finished this week. I know it wasn't anyone's fault, if it weren't for my back going out, everything would be fine. None the less, the house is still a mess in many places and I can't stand it.
I'm angry with myself for not being able to work out and not watching what I've been eating better. I'm Mia through and through, so fasting isn't something that I've been able to do - but my back won't even allow me to bend over the toilet to purge. Everything that has gone in my mouth seems to have found another home somewhere on my body- my stomach, arms, face, everything seems bigger. I really hate that.
Tomorrow is my first day of physical therapy and my first day back to work- all of which I'm super nervous about. Usually I'd be okay, if not happy, about going to work. I like my job and I have a good time with the people I work with. More than anything I'm worried about having to sit for 8 hours tomorrow, with very little walking around and no where to lay down and relax my back.
On top of all that, my husband is leaving tomorrow afternoon for a conference and will be gone until Saturday - but my parents are coming to visit on Thursday. I really wanted my house to be perfect before they get here and now I don't see that happening.
Well, I better get going and try to finish a few more things. I finished painting the downstairs bathroom just a bit ago, and I got the kitchen cleaned today too. Now it's on to tackle the mess of boxes I call my bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I hated my desk job too... good luck with getting everything in order!!

    ReplyDelete